Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Incredibly Awesome, Sarah Ollei

Some of you who read my blog know this lovely woman. I myself have only met her once, but got to know her through Jessica, who worked at camp, with the guy she would marry. Sarah now lives in England, with Eddie, and their three children, and they travel around Europe whenever given the chance. What does this have to do with me? Well, I regularly receive endearing, handwritten letters, smashed pennies, and ephemera, (which is like gold to me,) from Sarah. She tells me of the sights they've seen, food they've eaten and adventures they've had. Not being able to experience these things myself, it is food for my soul. These pennies are from Italy.



Yes, her letter is written on a chocolate bar wrapper.

Sarah and her adorable offspring.


No comments: