Monday, November 10, 2014

Stuff From Last Week.

Mostly photos.

Let's just have a moment of silence for this beauty.


Brussel sprouts with garlic and bacon.


Have you ever noticed how a brussel sprout stalk looks like a spine?


Downtown on Lexington.



Hipster boy, with his cell phone...like poppie.


Wicked Weed.


This guy walking by Farm Burger, stopped and spent at least a minute looking in the mirror, running his fingers through his hair and shaking it, then admiring himself. His hair looked no different than when he started.



This womans haircut. She wore it well, and I was wondering if I could do something like that...you know, if I ever found a hair product that didn't knock me dead. Yes? No?


Fire pit fun.


I'm still baffled that the Food Network magazine thought this was a good photo. Um...it looks like a...well, you know.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Did you notice the chimney behind the woman looks like a little hat on her head?