Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Tree Day.

This is how far I got with the tree yesterday.


We waited until evening to go to Target for more lights; I don't do Black Friday. Maybe if I was a big shopper, I'd feel differently, but we don't do a big Christmas. I've always stuck to the, "Something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read," philosophy. One year when Jessica and Megan were still kids, Brewier and I splurged and got them a few extra toys, and they were a bit overwhelmed, and concerned that we overspent. Yes, they were very conscientious kids.
Olivers big thrill, was getting to stand on the ladder to decorate the tree. I wanted to get a picture of his sweet little face, but just like his mother when she was three, I get this.






1 comment:

Just Me said...

Oh my goodness could Oliver be any cuter....I think not. They are perfect Christmas pictures. What joy!

"I've always stuck to the, "Something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read,"

I've never heard or read that before, wish I had 46 years ago would have saved a lot of stress!