Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Holy Grail

I've been searching for a new coffee pot since ours gave up the ghost last winter; it was less than a year old. We've bought several since then, but they all have a really strong plastic smell and taste. I have a Chemex, and a pourover, but sometimes I want the ease of drip coffee. Today God smiled down upon me, when I found this, new in the box gem, for $5 at a garage sale.




This coffee maker produces the best coffee, but hasn't been made since the 1990's, and I always did a little happy dance when I'd come across one at a garage sale. That hasn't happened since this post in 2005.


Tomorrow morning, I'm makin' coffee! (But I'll be back at Mountain Mojo on Monday.)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Always exciting to get a new kitchen electric appliance :) My food processor broke last month and I'm saving up for my dream one, that I might be able to get very soon, and like a total geek, I'm excited about it!!!