Thursday, August 07, 2014

The Epitome of Laziness.

Me. Not blogging all week because my phone hasn't been automatically putting my photos in the cloud, and I didn't want to get up and get my upload cord. So. Lazy. So far this week we have had a picnic at Biltmore'


Gone to National Night Out, where Oliver and his buddy had their faces painted.



Visited a letter press shop.



On our way home from shopping yesterday, we saw what we first thought was a lemonade stand on the side of our road. Preferable to lemonade, our neighbor, Hannah, was selling vegetables from her garden. I really appreciate how she decorated her display with flowers.


And of course, we've made multiple visits to Mountain Mojo. We went twice on Tuesday to avoid the fumes of fresh asphalt being poured in our neighbors driveway.

My two favorite baristas, Kelly and Jeremy, or as Oliver pronounces it, "Jimery."


There is a man that comes and collects all the coffee grounds for his worms, and he brought in this giant sunflower, for the shop. It's sitting in a mason jar of water.

No comments: