Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Life is Random

So is this post. And I originally wrote it on Saturday, but our internet went out. Actually everyone in Asheville who uses Charter, lost internet, and didnt get it back until Sunday. Talk about feeling cut off. No tv, no internet...what is going on in the world?

So here is Saturdays post.

I thought I'd try painting my nails today, it's been 3-4 years since my last foray into colored nails. I opened the bathroom window, and set the bottle of polish on the sill. I uncapped the nail paint, removed the brush, and immediately started coughing. So much for that.

Just minutes ago I was laying out on our deck, getting a good dose of vitamin D, and had a perfectly composed blog post ready to write. Now that I'm inside at my computer, it's gone.

Prossecco, you've been replaced as my favorite wine, by this, jammy, delicious and dangerously drinkable, Australian Wine.

Sarah is sick with a head cold today. While I'm sad for my friend, it's been lovely for me, as we've spent the day online together, chatting about food, fashion, and television shows, all while playing Yahtzee. It's just like when she is here.
I sent her photos of my new to me, $3 boots from Goodwill, and a funky Anthropologie sweater I bought on LikeTwice.


This is the sweater lying flat. The neck is at the top, as is the left sleeve. Oliver is pointing to the right sleeve.


This is what it looks like on. I really like it. Hmm, what do you know, my zipper is down. Classy.


Speaking of fashion, would any one reading this like this evening bag? I never used it. It's made of shell and bone, and I really like it, but my life style no longer includes dressy events. Its free to a good home. Email me if you'd like it.. If no one claims it, it's going in the Goodwill box.


Sunday was The Big Love Fest. Megan had a primo spot; she and Brewier didn't get home until 9pm.




And this morning? We are having coffee and snuggles at Mountain Mojo.



1 comment:

Anne said...

Love that your drinking Australian wine! (I live on a vineyard....) I think it must be export only, as I haven't ever seen that label before - glad you like it!