Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Buzzzzzz....

I've been wanting to try and give Brewier a faux hawk for sometime, and since he is currently unemployed, it proved to be a good time to give it a try.



While not quite what I was aiming for, it isn't horrible.

I stopped in TJMax yesterday and came across this pair of shoes, for $50.



They're very similar to my more expensive, and still returnable, Sam Edelman shoes...but I don't really love them like the S.E. shoes pictured below. What do you think Sarah? Yes? No? After all, I don't have the opportunity to wear heels very often.

1 comment:

Linda Sue McKinney said...

I'm a budget conscious old gal - I say you get the "effect" from the $50 and could get the cash back from the Sam E's - I vote for cash back but then I am not a high heels and leopard print woman - have been buying a surprising amount of metallic both shoes and clothes - hmmm a long suppressed need of bling? could be -
re: haircut - what did Oliver say? after all he is the maven of "cool" - ;)