Sunday, July 13, 2014

And Now She's Gone.

I dropped Sarah off at the airport yesterday around lunch time, and cried for a good five minutes while driving home. Despite me having a cold while she was here, we did manage to do a few things. Going through my photos for this post I now realize we didn't take any photos of us together. Nor did we get around to doing our freaky friday clothing post. Despite having totally different figures, (our measurements are the reverse of each other's, her hips=my bust,) we can share all of our clothes; even jeans. It's weird and unexplainable. We did hit a great sale at JCrew, I bought $130 pants for $20, found some deals at a consignment shop, walked around downtown, and visited a couple of iconic Asheville sights.

Breakfast on the Terrace of the Grove Park Inn.



Happy feet...though I'm so close to risking anaphylaxis and painting my nails red.


The stables at the Biltmore. (Doesn't Sarah make a great model?)


Walking around downtown.


And no visit is complete without eating at 12 Bones Smokehouse.


Thankfully I'm not without company long, as Darlene and Keith will be here next weekend!!

1 comment:

Darlene Sherwood said...

I was hoping you'd still be up for a visit from Keith and me!!
Looking forward to seeing you!