Monday, June 23, 2014

This is What I've Been Up To.

Mountain Mojo.


He thought he was so cool sitting in the high chair. He'd never been in one before and I didn't have the heart to tell him it was for babies.


We went adventuring and rock climbing.




No, he didn't climb this one, but he wanted to.


Luella's BBQ, and a flight.


Greg stopped by early Sunday morning to pick up his boats.


I've also been obsessing over my wardrobe. I have no winter clothes. None. For two winters now I've just layered my Florida clothes, and they are pretty much worn out. I've been spending a lot of time on a fashion website trying to figure out what my stye is and what brands I should look at. Sarah my partner in fashion has been a great sport, as I inundate her with my wardrobe epiphanies. In just a couple of weeks we get to play dress up together IRL!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yum, that BBQ looks wonderful! Have you ever checked out Garnet Hill catalog? They have some really nice quality items and the fit is nice. I also love some pieces from Sundance Catalog too. I tend to go more classic, and buy a few unique pieces.

Just Me said...

Tricia, your haircut suits you so well. Love it.

Oliver as always is adorable.

Beautiful pictures....thanks for sharing.

LindaSue said...

I agree completely your haircut suits you so well - Oliver is truly always adorable
the wardrobe thing - I've spent more on clothes in a couple of months than I have in last few years. It feels wild and has been expensive but WOW it is fun to have weather, occasion and short fat older woman appropriate threads - I'm sure Super Sarah will guide you well -you have a wonderful sense of style - I buy what fits, I can afford and doesn't look "ugly""