Thursday, May 08, 2014

Wonder of Wonders

This week at TJMax, I've purchased 3 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of capris, and 6 shirts, 2 of which are button ups! This is huge for me! I've been trying to find a decent fitting pair of shorts for 4 years, and now I have 3!
The white shirt I blogged about yesterday is packed up and ready to be shipped back tomorrow. It was a beautiful shirt, but despite ordering my bra size, the girls were still trying to make an escape. My next challenge is shopping for under garments...groan.
While I don't have photos of my new clothes, I do have some pictures taken around town this week.







1 comment:

Marci said...

I've always wanted a rhododendron that looks like that! I just don't have the time or patience to mess with soil PH. Somewhat low maintenance plants the support my local butterflies is the best I am doing here.