Thursday, May 29, 2014

Some Things You Should Know.

When I'm blogging, Oliver is usually sitting next me, asking a bajillion questions and trying to, "Help." This is my excuse for misspelled words and improper commas.
After a morning of being in the kitchen all by myself, I realize that I do enjoy cooking, just leave me alone.
I'm a secret hoarder of craft supplies. I've been going through my shelves and drawers of supplies, getting rid of boxes and boxes of things. I found stickers my mom had given me for Christmas when I was eight. She told me not to waste them; for fear of being wasteful, I had used only one.





Wearing a dress and heels will not keep me from climbing up rocks to take in a magnificent view.

This is how I wrote this blog post. I love my helper.



1 comment:

Jane said...

"I found stickers my mom had given me for Christmas when I was eight. She told me not to waste them; for fear of being wasteful, I had used only one."

I am giving you permission to use another one this decade.