Friday, May 30, 2014

Corners of My Home

Yesterday my friend Elizabeth posted photos of the home she and her husband just moved into. It's lovely. I thought I would do the same, but there is only one spot in my home that looks like, "Me." (Other than all the dishes on the kitchen counter, and the mustard gold walls. Those things are SO not me.)


And the entry hall isn't too bad.


Everything else is kind of driving me crazy; so much so that I just had to escape the house this afternoon. We ended up downtown at Wicked Weed. Those are coffee stains on Olivers' shirt, from his espresso this morning.

After a snack we walked around downtown for a bit.




We decided to head home when the sky started to look like this, hoping for a grey rainy afternoon.


And while we are less than 5 miles from downtown, and I can hear it thundering, the skies above our home are sunny and brilliant blue. I will now close all the curtains and binge watch Orphan Black.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your shelving in the dinning room! I really need something like that in my kitchen eating area :)