Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Oh Joy!

Today after having coffee, instead of driving north to go home, we headed south and went to Greenville. The goal of our trip, visit Anthropologie!


I still like their home goods, but was really disappointed in their clothing - over priced and very poorly constructed; we left without buying anything. We did drop a bit of cash at Costco though. Wine, cheese, butter and sausage, were just a few of the goodies in our cart. The prossecco I love is $8 a bottle there, versus $14 a bottle here.



Over the weekend we brought our stainless steel table into the dining room.


We went to the Biltmore winery and spent a relaxing Sunday afternoon sipping wine, (Oliver had sparkling grape juice.)





We found Oliver walking around the house with his face in between his fox stuffed animal and my mink pillow. The boy inherited my love of fur.

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

I'm with you about the quality of clothes but OH I do like their household "stuff". Oliver continues to show his unique sense of self and style - way to go little man! Costco - ay yi yi - I buy TOO much there - you are right though - the prices on their wines are very good
oh and I LIKE the table - wonderfully eclectic