Monday, April 21, 2014

And This Is Why I Should Blog Everyday.

Yeah...it's been a week. It's been a good busy, (for me,) week. I got my hair cut by my barista, Sophie,...yes, she is also a stylist. (see mom, lots of grey.)


It was warm enough to sit out on the deck in shorts and get some sun on my very white legs; and by warm enough I mean 57 degrees.


Megan, Oliver and I walked around downtown, and stopped in at LAB for beer and pretzels. We haven't done that since John and Sarah were here in October.



The view from the parking garage is fantastic.


Oliver and I went shopping and he made friends with the manequins. Gotta get that boy some real friends.


Easter morning.


Hiding eggs.


Easter morning, support marajuana legalization protest.


And that was my week. Go to Megans blog for more and much better photos.

No comments: