Sunday, March 23, 2014

Photo dump

I didn't realize this, until I reached the coffee house. Megan wore a pair just like it earlier in the week.


3/20/14

I resisted buying the most perfect purse.


3/20/14

I received my first international smashed pennies. Thank you Sarah O.!


image


I started a new batch of kombucha. I can't believe my scoby survived that long.

3/20/14

I hadn't had a pop tart since our last hurricane, so when I saw that you can buy a package of just two, I indulged.

3/20/14

This weekend our dining room lighting went from this horror,

3/20/14

3/20/14

To this beauty. Oliver loves it as much as I do and keeps turning the light on and commenting, " I like it, it's pretty."

3/20/14

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Chucks mom had a light pink chandelier like this from Austria. I told her I wanted it if she ever didn't want it. She let it go with the house when she sold it. I was so upset.