Thursday, March 06, 2014

After Spending the Week Unpacking...

I'm repacking everything so we can move as soon as we find a house. Yes. Moving. Again. Two days after arriving here, heavy machinery and work trucks started clearing the forest next to us in preperation of building a house. I can't go outside because the desiel fumes are so overwhelming, and this afternoon they were infiltrating the house so we had to leave. Oliver has been asking to go back to, "Our white house." I wish we could.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh NOOOOO...... I'm so sorry :( Maybe something better will turn up that you can work with. Are the landlords going to let you break the lease without a problem?

Just Me said...

So very sorry, Tricia. How very upsetting. I'm with Oliver...you and the White House belong together. Hoping you find something just as 'you'.