Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Trip To The Barn

We hadn't been to the Tobacco Barn in months, so Monday on our way home from having coffee, we stopped in for a visit. The booths seemed a bit sparse in their offerings, but I did find a few new interesting things.
I don't know what I'd do with them, but I really like these safety deposit boxes.

IMG_4759

I thought these olive buckets were intriguing, though again, what would I do with them?

IMG_4760

And I really liked this chair. Probably becuase it belonged to me until I sold it in our moving sale.

IMG_4761

The Barn has two of these lions sitting outside, that I admire everytime we drive by. If I had a spare $3500, I would purchase them and make my house look like the Biltmore. For real.

IMG_4764

Megan on the other hand, would purchase this bar. It's beautiful, with inlaid wood and a stained glass ceiling. At $10,000, ts a bit pricier than the lions.

IMG_4765

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Megan looks beautiful. Love Oliver's smile.

LindaSue said...

I'm with Megan - a bar is SO much more practical - hehehe