Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow Day

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I think we feel about snow, they way others feel about Florida's sunshine and warmth; we love it. Today when big fat flakes started falling, we decided to get out and enjoy it; first but doing some necessary grocery shopping, then by driving to Mountain Mojo for coffee. Because the coffee house is up on a mountain, the snow was much heavier, and sticking to the ground. Oliver was excited to be able to make snowballs to throw at his mother, and even happier to be able to eat some snow.
We are still house hunting. We looked at a couple this weekend, but both were newer construction and had carpet, and within 30 seconds of being inside the homes, I started to lose my voice and get wheezy. There is a house for sale, about a mile from the house we are in right now. I found it listed as being for rent and have talked to the owner about renting it. She said she is trying to sell it and has someone wanting to make an offer on it and will let me know if it doesn't go through. We would LOVE to move into this house, so prayers are appreciated.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Fingers crossed. If it were me, I would have said I will give you the money right now because you love it!!!

Just Me said...

Praying.

LindaSue said...

I am in agreement with Elizabeth - y'all enjoy a home more than most people, you make it beautiful and reflecting those who are living within it's walls -
delighted for Oliver to eat some snow - in college we made snow ice cream - snow with maple syrup on top - oh my gosh it was wonderful stuff