Monday, February 17, 2014

An ipad is Not a Substitute for a Computer.

I'm blogging from Megans computer tonight, (She's at a pub for trivia night,) because my ipad won't publish my blog posts. I broke down and ordered a new Macbook,(ouch, that hurt,) which should hopefully get here before we move, because I have NO FORWARDING ADDRESS. That cute house just a mile from here got a contract on it, and the few houses we've looked at have had carpet, are too small or worst of all and much too often, have plug-in air fresheners poisoners throughout the house. So yeah, we have ten days to be out of the house...there is no back up plan, and I've been waking up at night with panic attacks. While I've been away from here, we had a big snow storm that shut down the city for a couple of days, which we thought was a lot of fun; and even more fun was Ray, Jessica and the kids surprised us for our 33rd anniversary on Saturday, by showing up at our door at 5am! They left Tampa Friday evening when Ray got home from work, and drove straight through, arriving in time to spend the morning playing outside while it snowed.

Untitled

Ray making a snow angel.

Untitled

Untitled

Snowball fight at the Biltmore.

Untitled

Oliver got to eat as much snow as he wanted.

Untitled

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Have you done the reverse on Craig's list, where you put up your wants as a tenant? I wonder if that would work? My heart goes out to you, I sure hope some good fortune shines on your family soon!