Monday, January 06, 2014

Where Is It?

Oliver loves helping out around the house and has become very dilligent in putting things away. The only problem is, he doesn't put just his things away, but ours too...and we have no idea where. Yesterday was the great ipad hunt. I finally found it in, the unused and curtained off sunroom, along with his stamp set, a La Croix, and a swiffer. After turning the house upside down today searching for my Line a Day diary, (I had seen Oliver with it yesterday,) he went to the basement and retrieved it for me, handing it over with a big smile on his face and say, "Sorry, it in the basement."

Olivers things

As with much of the country, it's been really cold today. Right now its 1 degree, with a wind chill of -16. It's supposed to get even colder tonight. Brrr.

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

at least you have Oliver to go on the search - when I can't find something - it is my own chaos which caused the problem. I used to think moving to a tiny house would resolve my tendency to clutter surfaces - alas it just jams it up more in piles than scattered. Yet another of the list of "I should improve"