Sunday, January 12, 2014

It Was Marked Half Price, But I Didn't Buy It.

Yes, the dining room hutch was still there when prices were slashed, but I decided against the purchase. I have no business buying furniture when I don't even have a place to live. The days I haven't blogged...they've been filled with house hunting. Today when our one house appointment fell through, we decided to get out and visit Triple Falls. We'd been wanting to take Oliver and Megan there; Oliver especially as he has been asking to, "Go in the woods and climb a mountain." I was surprised at how busy the park was, I guess everyone decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.

triple falls

triple falls

triple falls

When we arrived at the base of the falls, there was a group of ladies in a prayer circle. I miss having that, even though I'm more of a silent pray-er.

triple falls

triple falls

No comments: