Wednesday, January 15, 2014

...And Then, "Poof,"" It Was Gone.

Any blogger reading this understands. As you go about your day you compose a blog post; it's humorous and descriptive, but by the time you sit down at your computer..."Poof, its gone. I've been under the weather for the past couple of days, hence the lack of blogging. I've spent my time binge watching, "Felicity," on Hulu. I never watched in when it was on tv, and am really enjoying it. I'm still in the first season which is from 1998-1999, and I'm blown away at how much technology has progressed, of course to me 1998 feels like just a year or two ago. People used pay phones and beepers...and land lines. Computers weren't common place.
Today we had a bit of snow; the best kind of snow. Big, fat, wet flakes that land on you and stick. Oliver had a blast running around the yard trying to catch them on his tongue.

IMG_0029

It was snowing hard enough that we couldn't see the Grove Park, or the mountain behind it.

IMG_0034

Despite not having a house to move into, I've started packing. Just a few boxes of books so far, but it's a start.
I'm driving to Orlando the last week of January, to see my dermatologist. I tried to get an appointment here but the reccomended Dr. isn't taking patients, and the one, (carpeted,) office that is accepting new people couldn't se me until the end of April. Because I've had precancerous spots before, and skin cancer runs in my family, I wasn't about to wait three to four months to get this suspicious spot checked out.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hate that too when you have a cool post in your head and it goes away :(

Enjoy the winter weather, I sure do wish we had some.

Vickie said...

Looks like a living snow globe, so pretty! Good not waiting on getting checked cause you don't ever want it to spread! Praying its nothing!