Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Final Decor...But Still No Cookies.

I'm done decorating the house, and this is what it looks like. I'm the happiest with the dining room.

IMG_0001

IMG_3875

The wreaths on the stair case. Micheals had only garish metallic ribbon left, so I bought burlap to make bows out of. I'm allergic to burlap...no bows were made. The entire time I was taking these photos, Oliver was following me trying to get in each one.

IMG_0002

IMG_0003

Olivers arrangement of snowglobes.

IMG_0010

IMG_0014

IMG_0005

IMG_0006


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks lovely! I have the very same glass jar filled with christmas balls as well! Great minds :)

LindaSue said...

looks tastefully festive - just as I'd expect from you!
funny last minute hint on local tv
take small strings of very tangled up lights and arrange them in tall vases or hurricane lamps. Viula -lemonade from tangled light strings (or something like that)