Friday, November 29, 2013

No Black Friday Here.

I didn't go out shopping, nor did I buy anything online. Brewier, Megan and I were talking about our Christmas lists, and there really isn't anything we want. I need boots, Brewier needs a pair of gloves, and Megan says she just wants to get rid of stuff. That's about it. Brewier, Oliver and I went out and ran some errands, but other than that it's been another lazy day at home...except for Megan. She is having her black Friday sale, and has been busy processing those and packaging products to send out. Now, it's time to watch Love Actually; one of our all time favorite movies.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We never do any shopping on black friday. My dad and stepmom came out for Thanksgiving, so we just enjoyed each others company and ate food :)

melissa said...

Love Actually is one of my favs :-)