Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just a Boy and His Potato Chips.

IMG_3509

Oliver woke up at 1:30 last night and around 2:30 I took him downstairs and we watched, "Up," together. When it was over I took him back to my bed where he tossed and turned for a couple of hours before finally falling asleep. I woke up at 9:00, and didn't feel so great; not just the sleep deprived yuckiness, but the bleh, I sound like a chain smoker and have a killer headache yuckiness. With he burst of energy I had yesterday, I wondered if I might be getting sick, because that is usually a precursor to illness for me. So today has been spent resting, juicing and eating banana bread, which pretty much knocks out any good that the juicing has done. Once again, Oliver has been stuck in the house, but fortunately he's been pretty happy bouncing on the rebounder and riding his bike around inside. Tomorrow I hope to get back to Etsy and do some Christmas crafting.

2 comments:

LindaSue said...

Oliver - I very much like potato chips - glad they give you a proper sized serving - growing boys need their salt and crunch

Elizabeth said...

Oh no, I sure hope you aren't sick around the holidays that would be sad :( I love Oliver's coat! Too cute.