Wednesday, October 02, 2013

What Else Did We Do?

We spent a couple of hours in my closet, me trying on every piece of clothing I own, while Sarah critiqued each piece, then we played with a style app on her ipad, and figured out what I needed to round out my somewhat skimpy wardrobe.
We also spent an entire day at the Biltmore, walking the grounds, sharing a sandwich and of course, sampling the wine.

IMG_2607

IMG_2831

IMG_2832

Being the good sport that she is, Sarah indulged my photo request of a finger up the lions nose.

IMG_2805

IMG_2507

Oliver was so happy to have John here.

IMG_2786

IMG_2768

Their visit passed by much too quickly, with Sarah flying home late Monday afternoon. John had left early Monday morning on his bike and got home just a couple of hours before Sarah. Now I'm scheming on how to get them back up here for our traditional New Years Eve party.

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

Like the lion and booger finger picture - but then I'm classy that way. I'm sure it felt like time went into warp speed while they were there - two wonderful friends/family - so Sarah wasn't interested in 17 more hours of butt killing biking? hehehe - thanks for sharing your time with them - good to see the smile on your face!