Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Random Fact Wednesday.

My mom has sold her house in KY. I'm pretty sad about this because I won't get to visit her any more, I can't be in her FL house, it's too new, with lots of out gassing. She and my stepfather had just decided to sell their home and the first people who saw it, bought it. They close on Monday.
Brewier is in Ky now to be there for the auction of his mothers house and property. Big sad sigh.
Halloween is tomorrow and we had planned on sitting outside with our neightbors, all party like, handing out candy, but due to the fact that our street gets over 400 trick or treaters, (they come by the bus and van loads,) Megan, Oliver and I will be hiding out in the basement. With Brewiers unemployment, I'd rather spend money on food for us, than on candy for strangers.
I'm starting to stress about moving. The packing...the trying to find a chemical free, safe house to live in.

Yeah, it's been one of those days.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh big hug to you! I do hope you find a great new home. Happy Halloween to you. I think I would hide in the basement too!

pk said...

:-( gentle hugs

Vickie said...

I'll be praying for you to find a new place quick and easy. I hate moving so I know it must really be difficult. Sad about Brewier's Mom's place and stuff going up for auction. I know how difficult that is too. Miss you and praying for you!