Friday, October 04, 2013

Kentucky!

Megan Oliver and I left the house around 8 this morning, arriving in Danville around 12:30. After a bite of lunch and a quick trip to Goodwill, (seriously, Danville has the best Goodwill ever,) we drove over to the fire house to see my brother Ken. Unfortunately for my brother, I still call him Kenny Boy, just as I did when he was born, and Oliver calls him Uncle Kenny Boy.

IMG_2861

Nothing like an extreme close up to really show your age and need for new make up.

One of the benefits of my brother being Fire Marshall; sitting in the truck.

IMG_2845

IMG_2854

It was a beautiful evening to sit outside with my mom.

IMG_2867

IMG_2865

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

oh snap! wish I had someone to let me sit in the fire truck - that looks like great fun.
I bought a super magnifying mirror and like extreme closeup pictures - it is a tad too real for my ego!
Love this sharing - and that sky -- just a glorious statement of God's in His heaven.