Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Bought More Furniture.

Saturday Brewier and I went back to the thrift store to see if the army cot that I LOVE and couldn't stop thinking about was still there. Not surprisingly, it was gone. The store was having a 50% off sale and we found this dining table and six chairs for $100. Yes, you read that right. While not my style, formal cherry, we need a larger table for when we have guests; squeezing 9 people around our little breakfast table was getting old.

IMG_6511

We picked up this old secretary while there too. It's really cool; solid wood, and all the drawers lock. I'm not a fan of the chippendale style, but it has possibilities.

IMG_6512

sec

This one is more my style.

Shutter-Gray-Secretary-from-The-Lettered-Cottage

As Brewier says, if we decide we don't like something we can always put it on Craigslist.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Wow! Those are some great deals. I really like the last photo too. If I could redo my house things would be a lot lighter, whiter and brighter