Wednesday, October 23, 2013

As Renee Would Say, "Brrr Doggies!"

It's a North Carolina expression for just how cold it is outside. We have freeze warnings tonight, and as I type this the wind is howling through the trees, blowing many of the beautiful leaves to the ground. Do I miss Floridas balmy weather, that my mom called and told me about this evening? No, not in the least; I'm reveling in the change of seasons.
Last night we met up with some of the actress's and the Producer/director/writer, of the film Brewier has been working on. Oliver developed a bit of a crush on Jenny, and Megans camera is now full of photos of her.

IMG_3234

IMG_3244

Brewier was contacted by the people who made, "Dolphin Tale," and was told the are filming a sequel with the original cast, and would like him to reprise his boardroom member role, so he will be going back to FL sometime to do that.
Tonight we bought a new/used car. A minivan to be exact. I never thought I'd be driving one of those, but I'm excited about being able to haul treasure home from the thrift stores and auctions!

3 comments:

Marci said...

It's good to hear you're happy. I love the change of seasons and I would miss them if I didn't have them. My sister always says she misses deciduous trees and the fall season living in the high desert. We had snow on the ground this morning. Surprise!

Vickie said...

I miss the change of seasons - but we are supposed to get a little cooler this week. Looking forward to that!
I get to take a trip to Oklahoma in 2 weeks to see Jason graduate from boot camp with Jesse.
I like our SUV so I know you will enjoy the mini van. Having space for treasures is great!
I didn't know Brewier was in Dolphin Tale. I'll have to watch it.

Elizabeth said...

Oliver looks so cute in that jacket and hat :) What fun for Brewier to be doing the sequel soon also.