Friday, August 02, 2013

In a Nutshell.

I'm still sick and getting worse. You know how most people get sick-wham! Then in 3 days they are better. I'm more like a symphony, where one instrument starts the piece of music then slowly new instruments are introduced and join in. I get a sore throat for 2 days, then a runny nose, a day later my tight chest joins the party and today I have sinus pain and am sneezing. Whats really bumming me out about being sick is that we are supposed to drive to KY tomorrow. My mom is having a Christmas dinner with all of my KY family as well as Greg and the boys. If I can't go I am SO going to have a big ole pity party. And I'll eat this apple pie I made to take to my moms.

IMG_1848

Earlier in the week Olivers other grandma, "Grandma Janny," came for a visit.

IMG_1836
She brought him a train and he has been playing with it nonstop.

IMG_1840

I had an Etsy gift certificate. Out of all the lovely things available, this is what I bought.

IMG_1838

It makes me smile.

3 comments:

LindaSue said...

you definitely have a good spot to have a pity potty moment - that is fun. Sorry about the tuning up of sickly symphony - and that pie - oh my oh my - I haven't had breakfast yet and a slab of apple pie with my coffee sounds so good. Fortunate for my expanding body - no apples in the house and 10 miles to a store so -- I'll admire from afar! Hoping you get to go to you Moms'!

Mrs. Cheerio said...

LOL at your Etsy purchase! :)

Vickie said...

Cool, toilet seat!