Friday, August 23, 2013

I Fell In Love In Greenville.

Megan, Oliver and I took a trip to Greenville, SC yesterday, and instead of just going to Costco and Trader Joes, we walked around the beautiful downtown area. Megan found a cute little shop that sells organic cotton clothing, handmade in Asheville, where there is also a store. She  purchased two dresses and a belt there, and a sweater and some accessories at Anthropologie.

IMG_2210

I didn't buy anything as I am still trying to come to terms with my post fifty year old body and the 10 pounds I've gained. I did however fall in love with this handbag. Swoon.

IMG_2211

Today we went to downtown Asheville to return things to the library. While walking around, a toy store with hula hoops caught Oliver's eye, and there was no way he was leaving without one, which he then dragged behind him the entire time we were out.

IMG_2239

Megan bought a new outfit to wear out with her friends tonight, at the sister shop of the one she visited in Greenville.

IMG_2226

And what am I doing for excitement you ask?

IMG_2240

Yeah, wild times.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I know you said that you have gained 10 lbs,but in photos I can't tell! I think you look great!

If I lived near by I would come over and help you with that puzzle! Love a jigsaw puzzle.

Vickie said...

Megan looks very cute! And it looks like you got Oliver in a matching pair of shoes, yay!