Friday, August 16, 2013

Brewier Thought I was Dead.

I've been so tired lately...I even went to bed at 9:30 Wednesday night and instantly fell asleep! Last night I dragged my self up to bed at 10pm, put in my earplugs and went to sleep. I almost always have to wear earplugs; I'm such a light sleeper, but even with earplugs in, I normally wake if Oliver cries or a loud car goes by our house. At 6am, Brewier came into the room, saw me on my computer  and said,  "So you aren't dead!"  Apparently around 12:30 last night, Brewier heard a loud alarm going off. After wandering around downstairs, he came upstairs thinking it must be something in his office, Nope. He realized it was coming from my bedroom, so he opened my noisy creaking door, walked across my very loud squeaky floor and into my bathroom where an alarm clock was blaring. I heard nothing and didn't move. He said he thought about checking on me to make sure I was still breathing, but didn't want to wake me if  I were still alive. I guess it makes sense. If I was dead, I'd still be dead in the morning...and everybody knows better than to poke the bear.

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

obviously Brewier has learned - let sleeping bears lie and never be too surprised by what his beautiful wife might do (or not do) next