Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Greenville

About every six weeks we make the drive there to shop at Trader Joes and Costco. Yesterday we were reduced to drinking decaf in the morning because we had run out of regular. Today as my caffeine induced headache started, we decided to hop in the car and make the drive. My pantry now contains 13 cans of coffee.  This trip, Publix was also on our list of stops, for a sub and chicken tenders. I got so nostalgic being there...I almost missed Florida.  That was pretty much our day.
Oh-I got a call from Addison tonight saying that h mommy worked on their bedroom all day long, cleaning it, moving mattresses, making beds and hanging curtains. All this while recovering from the flu. I'd say she's nesting, and am expecting my newest grandchild any day.

No comments: