Thursday, June 13, 2013

When I Wasn't Out Buying New Furniture,

I was home organizing my pantry...with the help of Oliver, who stood on a stool with his tools fixing my spice shelves which I don't have a picture of because they are still a bit willy nilly.

IMG_1235

Today I kept going into the pantry to admire my work and the well stocked shelves, though it doesn't look as nearly as impressive as it does in person.
I spent two hours doing the ironing; having this great view makes it not so horrible.

IMG_1237
Oliver fell asleep in the car this morning with his tool box on his lap. Yesterday I gave him an old tackle/art box so he could keep his tools in it. He had been carrying around an igloo cooler as a tool box and the thing was nearly as big as him. His new tool box never leaves his sight, even when he is jumping into the pile of sofa pillows. Seriously, if you don't know what to get a kid, go to Goodwill and buy a cheap sofa. He has been climbing and playing on that thing for two days!

IMG_1230

No comments: