Saturday, June 01, 2013

Saturday

What a glorious June 1st it has been...perfect weather and so many fun things to do. We've gone to garage sales where I found a pretty cream Haeger vase and a cool, old painted stool. After a stop at the farmers market we went to our favorite used furniture stoere and I found a woven serving tray with a plexi insert for 20 bucks! We then went to the Tobacco Barn and I admired the French soda bottles. At $45 a pop, admiring is all I'll do.

Breakfast in the car. An apple fritter and an americano.

IMG_1107

Lovely lettuce.

IMG_1106

Church rummage sale.

IMG_1108

French soda bottles.

IMG_1110

I tried to talk Brewier into buying this chair for his office.

IMG_1112

Aren't the  lion head arms great?

IMG_1113

The awesome little stool I couldn't live without and the white vase in the background.

IMG_1119

A new bouquet of pale pink peonies and my new serving tray,

IMG_1120



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, most definitely your husband should have gotten that chair! Your finds look great on your cool table. What a fun outing!