Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Random fact Wednesday.

This one is hard to explain. Sometimes I have trouble verbalizing. Not so much in organizing my thoughts though that does happen, but in that someone will say something to me, or compliment me on something, and in my head I'll be thinking of what I want to say, but I don't say it. Recently this happened when Renee was visiting. She said she liked the urn I kept my kitchen utensils in. I immediately thought, "I've been keeping them in that for over a year...maybe she hadn't seen it yet...oh! Thank you." Unfortunately, none of this made it out of my mouth, and I have no idea why. Megan says I have this problem in other areas too. So, Thank you Renee, and any other friend who encounters this with me, call me on it and maybe I'll be able to speak.
Want to read what it is like for my friends and family to live with me? Read this article, Friends over Fragrance. Yes, my friends are saints.

No comments: