Monday, April 29, 2013

Oops.

I did this last month when we were in Ky for my brother Kens' birthday. I had been visiting a friend, and upon leaving and backing out of the drive way I somehow didn't notice that the driveway curved. Crunch went my car into the brick mail box, (which was unscathed.)

IMG_0326

This weekend was rainy and grey...quite lovely, and we spent it lounging around the house relaxing. Which reminds me, tonight after his bath, as I was putting on his pajamas, Oliver said to me, "Wanna watch *George and relax.
He's a funny kid.

*Curious George

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh nooooo :( I did something like this a few years back with a rental car, but instead I misjudged our mail box and yanked the whole mirror off the drivers side! Those things are expensive!!!

LindaSue said...

ouch! I feel your pain on that one - I dented in side of our pick up a few years ago trying to be helpful for DH - moving truck up close to house for some errand - unfortunately moved it VERY close to side of barn - yikes.
Yes I think it is official Oliver is a quirky, smart, charming kid - I agree - George would be relaxing