Monday, April 08, 2013

Beauty Everywhere.

I don't have the promised pictures of this weekends finds. The weather was so beautiful that Megan and I spent much of the day walking around downtown Asheville. It's a great way to get exercise and allows us to patronize the local chocolate shops somewhat guilt free. On of these days I want to have coffee and dessert on this double decker bus.

IMG_0413

Megans, "Dirty Chai." Espresso and Chai all in one drink.

IMG_0394

This was painted on the side of a building in an alley.

IMG_0405

The outside dining area of a Japanese restaurant.

IMG_0403

And across the street, this wittily named clothing store.

IMG_0402

And the side of another building.

IMG_0415

Tomorrow I'll try to take pictures of my treasures....but if the weather is nice, that might not happen:)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When I saw the first photo in the reader section, I thought you took a flight to London :) Looks like a very fun outing, and great that you are getting to know your new town :)