Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Day Started at 2am.

Both Brewier and I were awake. I've been having trouble sleeping since last Thursday when I found out I'd be moving within a week. I keep waking up at night with my stomach in knots and my heart pounding. It was nice to have brewier awake with me, and at 3am he went to our 24 hour McDonalds and got me a coffee and a sausage biscuit. The day was filled with tears as I had to say goodbye to Jessica and the kids...I still can't believe I'm leaving my grandchildren. After the truck was loaded, the cleaning began and Brewier decided to pressure wash the pool deck. About two miles from home his car broke down, right in front of a repair shop, putting an end to the pressure cleaning. We arrived at Mark and Darlene's around 8, though it feels more like 11, and I'm really too tired and punchy to write more, so goodnight.

No comments: