Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Random Fact Wednesday.

Because I'm a lazy blogger tonight.
My husband is a talented picture arranger. He did this all on his own.

IMG_6092

I was really excited to find my favorite crackers at the health food store in Asheville. They are from a small bakery in Tampa and I thought I was going to have to buy them online and have them mailed to me.

IMG_6095

During our last trip to Orlando, Megan and I went to the Folk Art Festival, and visited the mural she and Oliver were included in.

IMG_6067

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

oh that is wonderful - immortalized in art! yes I miss my DH's skills in putting up pictures (and fixing things and keeping me sane etc. etc.) You are getting there - it just seems overwhelming - treat unpacking like eating an elephant - one bite at a time (gross but only comparison I could come up with a the moment)