Friday, February 08, 2013

Like They Say, The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

Addison spent the night with me and the following morning as I was getting dressed she asked if she could pick out my clothes for the day. I declined her kind offer, so she then asked if she could pick out my jewelry, as well as packing me a few pieces for my short trip to Orlando. This I could live with, and she was excited to do it, giving great thought to her choices. Here is what I found in my suit case:

Untitled

I was pretty impressed with her choices, and love that she included my rhinestone wallet. She loves the bling as much as I do.

2 comments:

LindaSue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LindaSue said...

I goofed - as I was saying before my fingers went wonky - love the bling! As I recall - Sarah and Jon's Ellie loved her sparkly stuff too. A bit of raccoon in us gals makes it hard to resist sparkle!