Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tobacco Barn

After a day of fruitless house hunting, we all piled in the car and headed to the Tobacco Barn.

IMG_6010

I've read about it, Megan has been anxious to go, Brewier has been there before and told us of the wonders it held. The place is huge...and unheatd, so it was colder inside than out. We were only there a short time, but you could easily spend a couple of days seeing everything.
IMG_6011

I fell in love with these old advertising letters. If there had been a W, it would have been coming home with me.

IMG_6012

I'm sure this lamp is perfect for someone, I'm just not sure who.

IMG_6013

Tomorrow is another day of house hunting.

3 comments:

LindaSue said...

Suggested title for lamp - Something's afoot
yeah I know - it is bad but I've actually been cleaning house and my mind is numbed OUT
can hardly wait until you get relocated Asheville seems to suit y'all

Erin said...

Wow! What a neat a place! Wish there was one here!

Elizabeth said...

OH boy that does look fun! I'm hoping you find something soon.