Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Dream House.

So the dream house I posted about the other day? Brewier, Megan Oliver and I toured it this afternoon. It's as dreamy as it is in the photos...simply gorgeous...and it has a butlers pantry with a wine refrigerator. Two sun rooms, and upstairs laundry, a huge master bath with a soaking tub, a play set in the back yard, and it faces the Grove Park Inn. Yes, we are all in Asheville, for the coldest weather they've seen in ages. Brr. We drove up yesterday, Brewier in his car, my pose in mine. Oliver is a dream traveler. Never cries, just sings and talks and looks out the window. He loves traveling. We arrived here around 10pm, exhausted. Brewiers little apartment has one bedroom with a queen sized be, and a living area with a love seat. It's pretty sparse. We brought an inflatable mattress from home and after an hour of laying on it, we had sunk to the floor. Brewier went to sleep in his bed, Megan squished herself onto the love seat with Oliver sleeping on top of her, and I spent an hour on the deflated air mattress, then went into sleep with Brewier. All said, I got 3 hours sleep last night.
I was going to post a link to the house so you could see photos of it, but Meg asked that I not publicly show the address, so if you are interested in seeing the interior, email me and I will give you the link.

No comments: