Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Have Lust.

For a house. It's out of our price range, on a golf course, and in a valley; three big drawbacks, but oh how I I want to live in this house. It has no carpet and it reminds me of the home from the movie, "Father of the Bride."

image_medium

My exciting news for the week...I finally called Brighthouse to fix the problems I was having signing into my account. Now I can watch cable television on my ipad and iphone. Keith Sherwood, (my friend who wrote the app,) you are my hero.

Here I am watching Fraiser on my phone, ipad and tv, simultaneously.

IMG_5911

3 comments:

LindaSue said...

It does look just like Steve Martin should walk out the door with a basketball under his arm (or Fronk the wedding planner be hustling around) --hard when you see something you like so much - just too far out of budget line? if it has been on market a long while might be flexible on price? anyhow - fun to see

Elizabeth said...

That house sure is beautiful. I bet is still is less per month than something out here :( I hope you find something fabulous soon :)

The Forecaster's Wife said...

Is that the episode where the bowl gets broken?

P.s. I love Frasier;)