Saturday, January 05, 2013

Goodbye Alma.

My mother-in-law died last night; most of the family by her side. The funeral is Tuesday, so Brewier will be in KY until then. I won't be attending; between being sick and trying to find a place to stay, it just isn't feasible.
I am feeling much better today...well enough to put away all the Christmas decorations and take a load of household items to Salvation Army. Now that Christmas is over, I'm anxious to find a home in Asheville and get moved!

My mother-in-laws senior photo.

Alma

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can see the family resemblance! My condolences :(

I FINALLY put all my Christmas stuff away today! Just sitting here resting with a sore back, after packing it all up. I am however going to my favorite Mexican restaurant and I know I'll be having a margarita :)

I'm excited for you in your move, because it means you will have your dear husband in the same town for once!!! Good luck and get well.