Sunday, January 06, 2013

Enough Already.

while I've started feeling a bit better, Oliver has taken a turn for the worse and is glassy eyed with a fever. The only place he is content is on the bed with Megan, his hand in her hair.

House of illness

While they napped, I made a caramelized balsamic onion, and goat cheese pizza. I ate one piece and froze the rest because I have no friends here to share it with.

Goat cheese pizza

I've pulled out my water colors to play with this evening. I used to draw and paint constantly...now I can't even remember the last time I picked up a brush or pencil.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cheerio said...

Poor Oliver! I have to say, though, how sweet it is to see how much he loves Megan. That is seriously precious.

Um, you could totally mail some pizza here. It looks delicious!