Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Civilization!

Megan, Oliver and I decided on a trip to Orlando, despite the fact I still feel crummy. I've been wondering why I'm not getting better, but one look at my car, (that stays parked in a closed garage,) and a quick trip to pollen.com telling me Tampa is in the top 5 worst cities for pollen count, and I understand why I'm still sick.

my annual pollen photo.
Untitled

Our first stop was Anh Hong, for spring rolls and noodles, and while we waited for our to go order, we walked across the street to Rhapsodic bakery so Oliver could get a gluten free cupcake.

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled


We ate lunch at Renees and then it was time for haircuts...and coffee!

Untitled

Now we are sitting at Mark and Darlenes, while Oliver revels in the company of another male. He calls Mark, Papa Mawk, and Darlene, Mama Dar. So cute.


1 comment:

Debbie V. said...

Haircuts! are therapeutic for me. My appt is this coming Sat. I don't really need it that much...but I love having someone work on my hair.