Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weekly Observations.

Yes, I'm a slacker... but really I'm just sparing you from the monotony of my days. Pollen is heavy right now and my allergies are acting up, so I spent all day Sunday lounging in bed watching season 2 of Downton Abbey.

IMG_5371

Through my open sliding glass doors I could look across the pool and see Brewier working in his office.

IMG_5372

Or I could look towards the main house and see if anyone was sitting outside or at the kitchen table.

IMG_5373

Yes. That was my day.
While I lounged, Megan and Brewier put together a ba-jillion pieced kitchen that I ordered for Oliver, for Christmas.

IMG_5376

I was so happy to find our little hipster, a kitchen that wasn't pastel.

IMG_5384

2 comments:

LindaSue said...

I like that kitchen also - with the trends toward downsizing in new construction - might be next thing we see!
Sorry about the allergy challenges -

Elizabeth said...

Some days we just have to be slackers :)