Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sometimes I Just Get Bored Being Online.

This results in a lack of blogging, and since I blog mainly so I can remember what I do year to year, this leads to future amnesia for me, so I'm going to have to play catch up, starting with today.
Besides Brewier driving an hour and a half to get us Thai food, he took us all for a ride to pick out a Christmas tree. It was deemed that my wine bottle tree would be to dangerous for a 20 month old boy to be around, and we decided on a live tree, despite the fact that I'm allergic to them, (and now apparently, so is Megan.) I had planned on a cheapo 6 foot tree. Instead we came home with a 10-11 foot beauty.
Oliver had a fun time looking at the trees. But then he has fun just about any place he goes.

IMG_5575

It doesn't look that big tied to the top of our car.

IMG_5580

But its a giant! Megan and I are giddy over it.

IMG_5585

2 comments:

Brewier Welch said...

Who is that old man on the ladder?

Elizabeth said...

Oliver is getting so big! What a cutie, and boy that is going to be fun decorating that tree with him. Lucky you :)